Why becoming an eG4U member ?
The European Non-Governmental Organisation (NGO) eG4U is independent from providers.
It is acting in the Information and Communications Technologies (ICT) domain to manage green level improvement.
eG4U allows its members:
- sharing best practises and benefiting from high-skilled expertise;
- benchmarking energy efficiency of their ICT sites and networks through efficient tools;
- collaborating in the development of European Position Papers (ETSI GSs) and European standards (ETSI ENs/ESs/TSs/TRs);
- participating in the promotion new standards and shaping future regulation;
- building collaborative and long lasting relationships with major ICT stakeholders.
Code of conduct
Applicants must agree G4U Membership Code of Conduct.
This is a simple set of rules ensuring that any applicant does not abuse their position to detriment of other membership subscribers’ benefit.
There are three levels of eG4U membership: Active, Associated, and Honorary.
- active and associated members can be a legal entity or a natural person;
- legal entities shall provide the legal status of the organisation and the trade registration in case of commercial and industrial activity.
Annual membership rate
|Organisation||Category||Active rate||Associated rate|
|Non Trading||Professional Community||1 500 €|
|Official or associated||1 500 €|
|Autority or administration||1 500 €|
|Other||1 500 €|
|Trading||Individual Company||500 €||1 500 €|
|Start-up less 3 years||500 €||1 500 €|
|Small company (< 251 e)||1 500 €||5 000 €|
|Medium company (250 < e < 5001)||3 500 €||10 000 €|
|Large company (> 5000)||7 500 €||15 000 €|
Become a member of the eG4U NGO